This post describes how I used the tools presented in two of my books to get rid of unpleasant thoughts, feelings and even sense of identity, that had been plaguing me almost my whole life.
Today I got the feeling that everything was running down. Things were getting worse, and they would only keep getting worse and worse. Suddenly, I realized that this was a separate self thinking this, not my real self.
I realized that the separate self had been with me almost my whole life - since I was 7 years old. That was the year that I discovered and voraciously read Tolkien. This separate self included feelings, including sadness and resignation that everything was running down, thoughts about how everything fit into this framework of 'running downhill', and even part of my identity: I am running down.
This separate self included misuse of fully seven different aspects of consciousness:
- will: letting things run down instead of pushing them uphill.
- wisdom: feeling inadequate to handle the challenges of life.
- vision: distorted, pessimistic view. A self-fulfilling prophecy.
- peace: unable to feel peace when everything is running down, particularly since I am contributing to it with my choices.
- freedom: can't feel free to create, or even want to create, in this situation.
- grace: Stopping the flow of my life-force. Sapping my energy.
- and execution: executing on self-fulfilling prophecy of everything getting worse, by idling and doing little.
This took a few minutes to get rid of, dealing with it at each of the emotional, mental and identity levels. I prayed for the energy to be bound, shattered and consumed. It was, within two or three minutes. When this separate self was gone, it left a vacuum in my consciousness, which I prayed to be filled with love and light. And it was done.
I'm fifty-one years old. I had been carrying that energy for 43 years or so! What could be sadder than that? I'll tell you: carrying that energy for 44 years would be much worse!
I'm free of this negative energy. I look forward with excitement to see what I can accomplish now that it is gone!
If you want more details on how to do this type of work on yourself, see my books in "The Self-Healing System" series, or contact me for more information. All the best to you! Feel free to comment below if you would like to!